We are a leading provider in reliable and competitive products, services and solutions in the energy industry which holding ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certificates. We are providing project management, engineering, procurement and construction services to our clients in the onshore and offshore oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Plan and develop HR policies and management systems, as well as coordinate and control the implementation all spectrum of human resource management area (such as Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development, People Development, and Personnel Administration) across the organization in order to support and enhance the organization succeed through progressive and responsive HR practices.
- To formulate and develop HR management strategies and policies that support business directions and achieve business objectives
- To ensure implementation of human resource management strategies & policies in the company in order to obtain the optimal performance of human resources capabilities and competencies in accordance with the company objective
- To lead in key area of HR management, specifically in Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, and Industrial Relation
- University degree (S1) in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, Psychology
- 5 – 10 years in the same position & responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong inter-personal skills
- Able to communicate with top management with his/her own thinking and ideas
- Structured person with good strategic thinking skill and solid skill for HR management implementation
- Able to work independent as well as in team, have pleasant personality, be adaptable, possess a positive attitude, be self driven, hard working, good coordination
- Proficiency in English
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS office applications
- Familiar with ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 will be an advantage